Mobi Jobs is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
- We strive to provide clear rules to reduce conflicts between you and us and, if possible, to prevent them altogether. In the event of a conflict, however, it is helpful to know in advance where it is resolved and the laws that apply to it.
- If you are a consumer, the laws in the country of your residence apply to any lawsuit or cause of a lawsuit or dispute you file against us that arises out of or related to these terms or Facebook products, and you may also settle the dispute in any competent court in that country that is subject to this suit To his jurisdiction. In all other cases
- We work hard to provide the best products as well as provide clear instructions to everyone who uses them. Nevertheless, our services are provided as is, and we do not make any guarantees that they remain safe, secure, or error free, or that they will operate without interruptions, delays, or imperfect operating conditions. To the extent permitted by law, we also disclaim all kinds of warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of rights and property.We do not control or direct people and others to what they should do or say, nor assume any responsibility for their actions or behaviors (whether online or in fact) or any content they share (including any offensive, inappropriate, obscene or illegal content , And other objectionable content elements
- We cannot predict the times during which problems with our products can occur. Accordingly, our responsibility is limited to the maximum permitted by applicable laws, and we will not bear any responsibility under any circumstances towards any losses in profits, revenues, information, data, or any consequential, private, indirect, warning, or punitive damages or An exhibit arising out of or related to these conditions or our services, even if we are notified of the possibility of such damages and losses.
- Some content elements that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws.
- You own intellectual property rights (rights such as copyright or trademark rights) for any content you create and share on social media through our platform, and our trademark that you use. Nothing in these terms deprives you of the rights you enjoy with regard to your content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want.
- If you use content items protected by the intellectual property rights that you post, we do not reserve the rights to your content items. You can only use our copyrights or trademark rights (or other similar marks) as expressly permitted by our trademark guidelines or with our prior written permission. You must obtain written permission from us (or permission under an open source license) in order to modify our source code, create derivative works from it, cancel its compilation, or attempt to extract it in any way.
- If we find that you have clearly or seriously or repeatedly violated our terms or policies, including our community standards in particular, we may suspend your account or permanently disable access to it. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly violate other people’s intellectual property rights or if we are required to do so for legal reasons.
- You are not entitled to transfer any of your rights or duties under these terms to any other person without our consent
- We are absolutely not responsible for any content published by you on social media through our platform and use of our services and the trademark of Mobi Jobs. We do not apply to this content any usufruct rights or intellectual property to us, so everything you post on social media sites is a private property that is not permitted. You may use our trademark or publicize our platform with what you post. You are responsible for everything published through you, as we are only a management authority for you and a mediator between you and your accounts.
- If you clear or transgress in your publications any local or international laws, then these laws apply to you alone without consulting us with any civil or criminal responsibility, then you are solely responsible for everything that is published on your accounts and do not enter from us in them
- We do not allow content that promotes hatred or encourages discrimination or insults to individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, military status, sexual orientation, gender, sexual identity, or any other attributes associated with marginalization or discrimination Systematic or trade in human organs.
- The right to use content that incites suicide, loss of appetite or self-harm in any other way, or content that aims to threaten to harm a person in real life or advocate to attack another person, or content that advocates or glorifies violence against others cannot be used. Or condoned, content created by terrorist groups or drug trafficking organizations across national borders or calls for their support, or content that promotes terrorist acts, including the recruitment of terrorists, or content that celebrates the attacks perpetrated by drug trafficking organizations across national borders, or Terrorist organizations and exploits others by blackmailing them. And the disposal of weaker individuals, the use of pornographic content for the purpose of revenge, blackmail
- POSTS brands, service marks, brand names and clothing are valuable assets. By following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and enhance corporate and brand identities. By using the Mobi Jobs trademark, in whole or in part, you acknowledge that Mobi Jobs is the sole owner of the trademark and pledge not to interfere with the rights of the Mobi Jobs trademark, including the challenge of using, registering or applying Mobi Jobs to register this trademark, alone or in conjunction With other words, anywhere in the world, you will never harm, misuse or bring any trademark owned by Mobi Jobs. Goodwill derived fromUse of any portion of the Mobi Jobs brand is exclusive to you and belongs to Mobi Jobs. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted by these guidelines, no other rights of any kind under this Agreement are granted, implied or otherwise.
- You may not use Mobi Jobs trademark or any other Mobi Jobs code, logo or symbol
- Mobi Jobs retains all copyrights, property rights and trademarks
Our Automatic Renewal Policy includes
- Your Mobi Jobs subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription period unless you have cancelled the auto-renewal.
- By subscribing, you agree to allow us to automatically renew your subscription at the end of each subscription period.
- We will automatically renew your subscription on the renewal date shown in app and on our website section of your account.
- If at any point you want to stop your subscription, Cancel the subscription by following the steps from Manage Subscriptions section in Help Center. Once you’ve done this, your subscription will NOT automatically renew at the next billing period. You will have access to Mobi Jobs through the end of the current period. Until you cancel, billing will continue according to the cycle stated at the time of your purchase.